1) The country admires Former Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri on his birth anniversary on the second October 2019. He provided the country the powerful motto of Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan, to excite soldiers and also farmers.
2) Israeli lawmakers were vouched into the brand-new Parliament, or Knesset, on third October 2019 without a brand-new federal government formed.
3) To memorialize the 550th Birth Anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev, the Nepal Rastra Bank has issued celebratory coins.
4) Trains make a significant shift in tracks as India’s first “corporate” train run by its subsidiary IRCTC flagged off on the Lucknow-New Delhi course. The first corporate train of the nation might pave the way for more if this experiment of turning over certain operations to IRCTC is useful. The travelers of India’s very first business train ‘Tejas Express’ will have a flight-like experience. IRCTC is supplying free traveling insurance coverage of Rs 25 lakh to the guests taking a trip on the train. The travelers will get a reimbursement of Rs 100 in the situation. the train gets postponed for an hour. If the hold-up is of greater than 2 hours, Rs 250 will be given to travelers by IRCTC.
5) The Central government has launched the fourth tranche of the Bharat-22 Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) on Thursday, aimed at mopping Rs 8,000 crore from investors.
6) India’s female chess Grand Master (GM) Koneru Humpy has moved to the 3rd spot in the current rankings released by International Chess Federation (FIDE)