1) The very first Muslim President of the Indian National Congress party was Badruddin Tayyabji.
2) He was chosen as the 3rd President of the Congress from 1887 to 1888 after WC Bannerjee and Dadabhai Naoroji.
3) In 1895, he ended up being the very first Muslim judge of the Bombay High Court and third Indian to hold such a respected title.
4) Born on October 10, 1844, Badruddin was additionally the first Indian to hold the post of Chief Justice of the Bombay High Court.
5) In 1885, he created the Bombay Presidency Association together with Pherozeshah Mehta and also Kashinath Trimbak Telang.
6) He established the Islam Club as well as the Islam Gymkhana to promote the social communication of the Muslims.
7)Badruddin founded the Indian Parliamentary Committee in England in addition to Naoriji and Bonnerjee in 1893.
8) He was additionally the President of ‘Anjuman-I-Islam,’ which stressed modernization of Muslim education, empowerment for Muslim women as well as finishing gender prejudices of all kind.