1) Believers take 36 hours fast to pay oblations to the setting Sun throughout the Chhath puja. Chhath will wrap up after paying Oblations to the rising Sun on the early morning of 3rd November.
2) Mining by the Archaeological Survey of India in Gottiprolu, Andhra Pradesh, has uncovered a trade center of early historical duration. The team located a 2000-year-old block framework and a Vishnu sculpture at the site. The site of Gottiprolu rests on the bank of a distributary of river Swarnamukhi about seventeen kilometers east of Naidupet and also eighty kilometers from Tirupati and Nellore.
3) A public health crisis has been announced in Delhi and also neighboring areas by the pollution control body mandated by the apex court, as the region has been fighting with increasing air pollution degrees since Diwali.
4) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s birthday celebration is observed as National Unity Day on 31st October every year.
5) Spain will host the COP25 climate summit in December; the UN stated on Friday after Chile dropped plans to hold it due to deadly anti-government protests.
6) India would be participating in the upcoming 2020 Tokyo Olympics.