1) Constitution Day to be commemorated on 26th November.
2) President Ram Nath Kovind says the federal government has made collective efforts to boost India’s position on the Ease of Doing Business Index. Now, it intends to enhance the Ease of Living for all citizens.
3) Over seven crore farmers have been profited under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) plan. Under this plan, six thousand rupees each year are being given in three installments to the farmers.
4) Shinzo Abe got in the record books as Japan’s longest-serving premier on 20th November 2019. Yet, most of his enthusiastic objectives, consisting of a constitutional alteration to reinforce the army, appear far from reach.
5) In Sri Lanka, Mahinda Rajapaksa has been sworn in as the new Prime minister. He was sworn in by President Gotabaya Rajapksa, his younger sibling.
6)Bangalore became India’s highest-ranked city at No. 83 in a new index (Global Prosperity Index) of the world’s 113 cities in regards to financial as well as social inclusivity, topped by Zurich in Switzerland.
7) India tackles Bangladesh in its debut pink ball test at Eden Garden on 22nd November 2019.