1) Making use of the e-mail for urgent issues: the e-mail is an excellent work platform, yet under no situations can it be interacting urgent matters. If something needs your immediate attention, resolves it face to face or in any other way, which assures a fast solution.
2) Not defending the team: Leadership is about being with the team in both excellent and bad times; however, most of all, a leader should sustain their collaborators when something is not functioning well.
3) Not knowing exactly how to state “No”: Saying yes to whatever is a sign of weakness. As a leader, you require to take dangers and understand that it is difficult to please every person. Learning how to claim “No” is essential to enhance your leadership and crucial not to lower your performance.
4) Calling surprise meetings: Without a program with the objectives, topics to manage, and individuals, your conference will certainly be anything but practical. A typical management mistake is to call surprise conferences, which are usually a wild-goose chase for both your team and yourself.
5) Fleeing from change: The leader needs to be the chauffeur of adjustment. Nevertheless, the worry of the unknown makes us resistant to alter by nature.
6) Not making an effort to think: Improving procedures, fixing errors, identifying issues, resolving conflicts, accelerating interaction among staff members, etc., are all jobs for the leader. To lug them out, it is required for you to take some time for reflection, which several leaders do not also take into consideration; this is a barrier in the means of applying enhancements. Do not make the same mistake.